Software Architect (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 34212 Melsungen
For direct placement with our client, a global market leader in the field of medical technology in Melsungen, we are looking for you as a Software Architect.
- Responsible for the definition and implementation of the software architecture and design of future dialysis products
- Functional leadership and coaching of SW-domain experts and the creation of a harmonized and modular software, always considering quality, time and costs as the leading dimensions
- Ensure that the software is basis for a stable dialysis system
- Pave the way that the company can reliably and rapidly integrate new features for internal and external stakeholders in future
- Work together with other experts such as the electrical architect and the system risk manager to generate the basis for future success in the field of chronic hemodialysis treatments
- Degree in natural science or engineering or similar qualification
- Proven leadership role in the technical conception and development of a product or system with comparable complexity
- Deep knowledge of state-of-the-art SW architecture and programming, both in terms of technology and methodology
- Proven hands-on experience/responsibility for the SW architecture of a product/system of comparable complexity
- Experience with SW development in a regulated, safety critical application domain
- Application knowledge in dialysis
- Leading in a matrix organization
- Communication towards technical and nontechnical audience
- Language skills: English must and German optional
- Willingness to find pragmatic and target-oriented solutions
- Willingness to work at different sites
Corona virus and application at GULP: Our application process supports our "Human Forward" promise. This currently means: Avoid personal contacts, because the health of our candidates and employees and our shared social responsibility have top priority for us. We enable you working conditions that take into account the currently necessary precautionary measures. Equipping with protective masks, maintaining safety distances, disinfection measures and, if necessary, COVID 19 tests are a matter of course for us. Therefore, our application process is still completely possible without direct and personal contact. Apply now online to join a successful team! Applications from severely disabled people are very welcome.
- Direct personnel placement in a permanent position with our client company
- A varied task in a company with a focus on software development in the healthcare sector
- Flat hierarchies and an open way of communication
- Flexible working hours and attractive remuneration
- 30 days vacation and Christmas bonus
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung.
GULP Solution Services GmbHFrau Marie-Corinne Schrimpf
Landsberger Straße 187